Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 16. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
TRIO QR Morse Taper (Non-threaded) Pedals - 7916-MT
The Spinning® TRIO® QR (Quick Release) Morse Taper design delivers enhanced ease and functionality to every ride with the ability to connect three ways. Clip into the pedal with Look® Delta or SPD®-compatible cleats, or use the toe cage with non-cycling athletic shoes. One touch of the quick release lever allows the user to easily remove the pedal platform and toe cage.
- Not compatible with Spinner® Home Bikes, for commercial use only (manufactured after 2012).
- Morse Taper non-threaded axle sealed bearings for added durability
- Compatible with Look® Delta and SPD®-compatible cleats
- Compatible with Spin® Pro Indoor Cycling Shoes with SPD Compatible Cleats
- Large snap-in toe cage and platform provides greater surface area to reduce pressure points and foot fatigue
- Snap–in pedal platform easily accommodates non-cycling shoes
- Heavy-duty aluminum body
- Patented "Quick Release" lever allows for simple one-handed platform removal
- The SpinTech® Crank and Pedal Removal Tool (sold separately) is necessary for removing all non-threaded (Morse taper) cranks and pedals for Spinner® bikes.
- Note: These pedals are not compatible with Look® Keo cleats and are not for use on outdoor bikes
- U.S. Patent #6877399
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.