Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Spinning BIO Wireless Computer 5941REV1
The Spinning BIO™ Wireless Computer provides metric measurements and feedback to make your Spinning® training a success at home! The easy-to-read, wireless monitor on the Spinning® BIO™ Wireless Computer will continuously display the following:
*User can toggle between both
This unique design contains exclusive features:
- Easy Installation: Adapter fits all Active Series and Performance Series home bikes. Not compatible with L Series bikes purchased after August 2020.
- Countdown Timer: Can be set for distance or time
- Wireless Cadence Sensor: For accurate tracking of revolutions per minute
- Batteries Included: For all components
- Automatic Start/Stop: The monitor automatically starts when exercise begins and turns off 4 minutes after exercise stops
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty for home use only
The Spinning® BIO Wireless Computer is designed to use with Active Series and Performance Series home bikes. Not compatible with L Series bikes purchased after August 2020.
Looking for a portable metrics solution? Try the Spinning® Connect App! Spinning® Connect gives you all of your personalized metrics and it pairs with any indoor or outdoor bike and other fitness activities when used with a heart rate monitor and/or cadence sensor. Available in iOS and Google Play, free to try for 30 days!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are placing this computer on a Spinner® Sprint you will need a longer screw which we will provide, please contact customer service at (800) 847.SPIN.
Pro Tips for Set-up
- Make sure the flywheel has a magnet
- Make sure the sensor is within 2-3 CM’s away from the magnet
- Remove the computer from the handle bar
- Bring the computer as closes to the sensor as possible
- Spin the flywheel
- Check for the computer to pick up the RPM’s
- Wait 30 second then, slowly bring the computer back up towards the handle bar spot
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.