Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 24 and Feb 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
NON MOTORIZED ARCADIA TREADMILL
In Stock, ready to ship
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The simple design of this unique, non-motorized treadmill is also what makes it one of the most effective devices for high speed and interval training. Unlike standard electric treadmills, the Pro6 Arcadia Air Runner features an innovative curved deck that is completely controlled by the movements and force of the athlete using it. There are no on/off switches or complex buttons and settings to worry about. It's a manually operated treadmill that helps train and promotes technically-sound running posture, balance, and cadence.
The Pro6 Air Arcadia Runner is also one of the only non-motorized treadmills on the market that offers adjustable resistance. At low resistance settings the near frictionless belt system allows a smooth glide for high speed and interval work. While higher resistance settings can simulate heavy sled and power training. The non-motorized Arcadia Air Runner requires very little maintenance and zero electrical consumption. The Pro6 Arcadia Air Runner offers one-of-a-kind workout experiences while creating the nearest simulation of genuine road running.
- Muscle-powered: You provide all of the motive power and exercise your lower body. It is likely that you will expend more calories per mile. You control the speed by putting in more effort rather than trying to keep up with a moving belt. On a curved-belt treadmill, you speed up by placing your feet further forward and slow down by striking closer to the center of the belt.
- No electricity needed: You can use a manual treadmill anywhere and aren't dependent on placing the treadmill near an electrical outlet.
- Safety: A non-motorized treadmill stops when you stop; you don't have to wear a safety cord to stop it if you slip and fall as you should with a motorized treadmill. This also makes it a little safer around children and pets.
- High-intensity interval workouts: Athletic trainers use curved-belt manual treadmills as part of workouts that alternate high and moderate intensity. Many professional sports teams use these models for training, doing sprint intervals on the curved-belt treadmill.
- Commercial Grade with Durable Heavy Duty Frame
- 6 Levels of Resistance
- Large LCD Screen to Display Time, Pace, Distance, Speed, Calories, Watt
- Built-In Console can program Intervals, Target Time, Distance, Calories, and Heart Rate
- Built-In Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- Zero Electricity – No Power Needed
- Built for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to burn 30% more calories than traditional motorized treadmills
- Promotes natural running stride for more efficiency and reduced joint stress
- Smooth and Quiet Operation with Zero Maintenance Required
- Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 ft)
- Size: 72.5”L x 30.5”W x 61.5”H
- Running Surface: 69”L x 17”W
- Weight: 325 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
For a magnetic rower, this machine is very sturdy. I received it within seven days of ordering. I installed it in under 90 minutes. The parts were well packed. The instructions are not explicit, but the pictures are enough. My wife used it and had no problems. Ease of rowing and the controls were easy to use (basic). The folding mechanism is very secure. Once folded, the wheeling of the machine is very smooth. The belt is noted in the manual to be most susceptible to wear; seems fine so far. Let's see how long is lasts and if customer service is fast. The only issue is that it isn't as compact as we thought it was going to be, It still folds away well, but if you buy this, just have enough square footage for it.