Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Polar VANTAGE V2
Engineered to enable athletes of all levels to exceed every expectation, Polar Vantage V2 is a powerful convergence of minimalist design and innovative technology - built on decades of scientific research to create our most formidable sports watch to date.
- Military-Grade Durability with scratch resistant Sapphire Glass:
- Passed several MIL-STD-810G tests that address a wide range of environmental conditions, including exposure to extreme temperatures*, humidity, and weather, as well as rust testing, sand and dust exposure, and extensive drop, wear and stress testing.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: Up To 100h /40h GPS Training Time
- Your Polar Watch won’t run out of juice before you reach the finish line. Our watches are equipped with rechargeable batteries that last hours and hours in training mode with full GPS and wrist-based heart rate tracking enabled. Plus, in Watch Mode with continuous heart rate tracking on, you can go for days and days on a single charge.
- Smart features
- Music Controls: Navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. Your Polar watch connects to the music app on your phone, so you can easily control your music without having to take out your phone
Serene™: Deep breathing is known to be an easy and efficient way to manage stress, build resilience and improve focus. Serene™ guides you to breathe at a slow, regular rhythm to synchronize your heart rate with your rate of breathing – six breaths per minute; which is the optimal breathing rate for shutting down your body's stress response.
Nightly Recharge™: Nightly Recharge™ is an automatic overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. It helps you make the optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training or fitness goals. Your Nightly Recharge™ status is based on two components: how you slept (Sleep Charge), and how well your autonomic nervous system calmed down during the early hours of your sleep (ANS Charge).
Sleep Plus Stages™: Getting enough good-quality sleep is vital for your health and well-being. When you sleep, your body cycles through three sleep stages: light, deep, and REM. Sleep Plus Stages™ automatically tracks the amount and quality of your sleep (Sleep Score), and lets you know how long you spent in each stage during the night.
Leg Recovery Test
Running Performance Test
Cycling Performance Test
Training Load Pro™: Training Load Pro™ gives you values for the load placed on both your cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system (Cardio Load and Muscle Load) after every session, and with Perceived Load you can rate how strained you feel - allowing you to see the immediate strain on your body, and monitor training induced strain over the long-term.
Energy Sources: See how much of each energy source your body uses during training, broken down into fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for each session - illustrated as percentages of your total calorie consumption at the end of your session.
Wrist-Based Running Power: See how much of each energy source your body uses during training, broken down into fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for each session - illustrated as percentages of your total calorie consumption at the end of your session.
FitSpark®: FitSpark® personalized training guide offers daily, on-demand workouts that are easy to do, and match your recovery, fitness level, and training history. Get new workout suggestions every day for cardio, strength, or mobility direct to your watch - all you have to do is pick the session you like and let your watch guide you through it.
FuelWise™: FuelWise™ gives you smart carb and drinks reminders for you to refuel and help you maintain adequate energy levels during long sessions.
Recovery Pro: Recovery Pro™ works in sync with Training Load Pro™ to give you the full picture of your recovery, letting you know when your body is ready for more training, if you’re training at the right level, or if you should take it easier.
Polar watches promote active lifestyles by giving you a daily activity goal based on your personal data and activity level setting, then automatically tracking your activity throughout the day. If you’ve been inactive for too long, you’ll get a friendly reminder to get up and move. Your daily activity goal is shown as a circle that gradually fills until you reach your goal - get 100%.
- Outdoors and activity
- Track Back: Navigate back to your starting point via the route you came with on-screen guidance showing the direction you are going and the route you need to follow - providing you with essential data for bearings and direct distances between you and your starting point.
Hill Splitter™ automatically detects all uphills and downhills by using your GPS-based speed, distance, and barometric altitude data.
Route & Elevation Profiles: With route and elevation profiles you will know your current position, get calculated slope angles to see how much you’ve ascended or descended, understand how much you still have to go, and foresee the terrain that lies ahead.
Route Guidance: The route guidance feature guides you along routes that you have recorded in previous sessions or routes that other Polar Flow web service users have recorded and shared. You can also import a route as a .gpx or .tcx file to your watch or bike computer through Polar Flow.
The guidance on the watch display keeps you on track and shows you the distance still left to cover.
Back to Start guides you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible (beeline) – displaying your bearings and an arrow pointing you in the right direction, as well as the direct distance between you and where you need to get to.
Turn-by-Turn Guidance powered by komoot: Plan and map detailed routes with komoot and sync them to your watch for turn-by-turn route guidance on the go. Whether road cycling, hiking, trail running, or mountain biking, komoot’s superior planning and navigation technology allows you to easily discover the great outdoors - includes your home region for free.
- Width: 47 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Thickness: 13 mm
- Total weight: 52 g
- Total weight without wristband: 34 g
- Display type: MIP
- Display size: 1.2 Inch
- Display resolution: 240 × 240
- CPU speed: 120 MHz
- Memory: 5 MB
- Storage: 32 MB
- Case material: Plastic
- Screen material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Geo location
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- BeiDou: No
- QZSS: Yes
- Assisted GPS: Yes
- Assisted Glonass: Yes
- Assisted Galieo: Yes
- Assisted QZSS: Yes
- Connected GPS: No
- Bluetooth version: BLE
- ANT version: none
- USB cable: Propriatery / USB-A
- GPS: Yes
- Operation temperature min: -10 °C:
- Operation temperature max: 49 °C:
- Water resistance: WR100
- Tested against military standards: Yes
- Precision Prime™: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Magnetometer compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Battery capacity: 346 mAh
- Battery type: Li-Pol
- Battery rechargeable: Yes
- Battery life training mode, up to: 40 h:
- Battery life watch mode, up to: 168 h:
- Battery life with power save training mode, up to: 100 h:
- Stop watch: Yes
- Speed pace: Yes
- Countdown timer: Yes
- Interval timers: Yes
- Manual laps: Yes
- Automatic laps: Yes
- Autostart stop: Yes
- Vibration alerts: Yes
- Alarm: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Front led light: No
- Date and weekday: Yes
- Time of the day: Yes
- Button lock: Yes
- Updateable firmware: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.