Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 04 and Jun 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
NuStep UE8 Pro - 20001 (18 inches wide)
Price Match Guarantee
In Stock, ready to ship!
Free Shipping (ships fully assembled)
Price Match Guarantee
Full Service In Home Delivery Available: We offer a choice of free curbside shipping or Full Service delivery which includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home for a fee of $295. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home. Choose which shipping method you prefer, free shipping or full service, at the checkout page at the "Method" option under your address when you submit your order!
I. UE8 Pro Ergometer - 20001
The UE8PRO upper body ergometer features a swivel drive train that supports access to exercise from three positions.
II. With a 500 lbs. user weight capacity and inclusive design, the UE8PRO makes upper body exercise possible for a wide range of users.
- Seated, standing or direct wheelchair access; no seat removal required
- Low step-through design
- Bidirectional operation
- Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
III. Engaging and Motivating Experience
Integrated sensor technology captures and displays power and symmetry data in real time. Dual-touchscreen console with HD display. Intuitive user interface with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- View statistics based on performance
- Exercise in locations around the world
- Measure power and identify imbalances
IV. Maximum Comfort and Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Seat positions easy to adjust
Nearly 25 years ago NuStep created the first of its kind recumbent (seated) cross trainer. Designed by exercise physiologists and ergonomic specialists Nustep cross trainers are now a mainstay in fitness, health and wellness settings. They have transformed hundreds of thousands of lives worldwide. They offer an ideal workout solution for users who are fit, reconditioned, living with chronic conditions or recovering from a health event.
Today NuStep continues to transform lives with the launch of the new UE8 Pro Upper Body Ergometer.
The UE8 is the only upper body ergometer on the market with:
- A swivel drive train. Access from 3 positions- sitting, standing, and wheelchair without removing the seat. So you can get a great upper body workout while standing or from your wheelchair without having to first move a chair out of the way! Or you can get a great upper body workout while seated in the Captains swivel seat
- Sensor technology providing real-time visual biofeedback.
- 500 lbs weight limit with full 360 degree swivel seat. 18" wide.
The UE8 is convenient, comfortable and adjustabie.. You can stand or sit in the Captains chair which swivels and reclines. Or you can sit in the comfort of your wheelchair without having to move anything out of the way. This machine operates both clockwise and counter-clockwise. It has a low inertia starting force with 12 resistance levels. You control how tough to make your workout. It has an easy to use Dual HD Touch Screen Monitor with intuitive software: engaging programs and easy to track metrics.
Quick Start: Get on and go
Pace Partner: Stay on track with a steady pace
NuStep Charts: View statistics based on performance
Trail Runner: Exercise in locations around the world
Balanced Power: Measure power and identify imbalances
74"L x 32"W x 52"H (188 cm x 82 cm x 117 cm)
310 lbs. (140 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 500 lbs. (34–227 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.