Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
NuStep T6 Pro
Free Shipping. In stock, ready to ship! (ships fully assembled)
With Free Grab Ring ($100 Value)
Price Match Guarantee
White Glove In Home Delivery & Setup Service Available: We offer a choice of free curbside shipping or a white glove in home delivery and set up service which brings the cross trainer inside your home to the room of your choice and unpacks and sets it up it for a cost of $195. Choose which shipping method you prefer at the checkout page at the "Method" option under your address when you submit your order!
Nearly 25 years ago NuStep created the first product of its kind, the recumbent (seated) cross trainer. Designed by exercise physiologists and ergonomic specialists Nustep cross trainers are now a mainstay in fitness, health and wellness settings. The recumbent cross trainer has transformed hundreds of thousands of lives worldwide. NuStep recumbent cross trainers offer an ideal workout solution for users who are fit, reconditioned, living with chronic conditions or recovering from a health event.
Today Nustep continues to transform lives with the T6 Pro.
Built using NuStep's popular low step-through design, the new T6 delivers the same great quality workout NuStep users rely upon but with superior programs and features to enhance the user experience.
Dual Screen Console
T6 features a dual-screen console with an easy to read touchscreen display. The upper screen provides an interface for user engagement with an enhanced Pace Partner program. The lower screen displays the workout metrics including time, speed (steps per minute), total distance, watts, calories, METs, resistance level and heart rate.
Reclining 360 Degree Swivel Seat
T6 features a comfortable, ergonomically designed seat that rotates 360 degrees allowing users access onto the seat from any angle. For added comfort, the seat back reclines an additional 12 degrees. The hip belt (shown on this model) and a torso belt (not shown) are optional accessories. They must be ordered at time of T6 purchase.
Adjustable Arms and Hand Grips
Arms on the T6 are easily adjusted up to 18 inches (46 cm) using clamshell release levers. Comfortable rubber hand grips rotate 40 degrees for optimum upper body positioning during a workout.
Locking Handles and Pedals
Stridelock immobilizes the arm handles and leg pedals to maximize ease of entr and exit.
Foot Secure System
T6 features two adjustable straps on each foot pedal to keep feet stable and securely in place during exercise. Straps can be stored under the pedals when they are not in use.
Functional, easy to use interface.
- The lower screen displays all workout metrics including time, speed (steps per minute), total distance, watts, calories, METs, resistance level and heartrate*
- The upper screen provides an excellent interface for user engagement with an enhanced Pace Partner program, Quick Start and Charting Apps
- Admin mode allows for customization of the default settings
- Heart rate monitoring through Bluetooth® wireless technology*
- Audible feedback with volume control
- 3-minute console shutdown with extended pause option for interval training
- Seat position readout displayed on screen
- USB port for data export to PDF
- Easy start up – system wake up by touching the screen or stepping
- Ergonomic hand grips rotate 40 degrees and sturdy arm handles, with easy-to-use clamshell release levers, adjust up to 18 inches
- 15 levels of resistance, easily changed during your workout using the lower screen
- 12-degree seat back recline
- Durable, oversized foot pedals have non-slip inserts and adjustable foot straps
- Integrated media shelf
- Compatible with T5 series accessories and adaptive equipment
- Optional grab ring and hip and torso belt for additional stability
Water bottle holder included
- Footprint: 73" Long x 30" wide x 52" high
- Weight: 285 lbs
- Seat width: T6 Pro is 18" wide (T6 Max is 22" wide)
- Can accommodate users: 4'6 to 6'7 inches tall
- Power Supply: Medical Grade 24V DC Power Supply included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.