Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 04 and Jun 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Nustep T6 Max
In stock, ready to ship!
Price Match Guarantee
Free Shipping (ships fully assembled)
Full Service In Home Delivery Available: We offer a choice of free curbside shipping or Full Service delivery which includes freight transportation to your address and placement inside your home for a fee of $295. The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to schedule a date and time (4-hour window) for your delivery. The delivery personnel will place your NuStep in your chosen location within your home. They will also take the product packaging material away from your home. Choose which shipping method you prefer, free shipping or full service, at the checkout page at the "Method" option under your address when you submit your order!
Ideal for home use!
I. The T6 Max
A cross trainer beyond expectation, the T6MAX features a modern design, dual-touchscreen console and 22-inch-wide seat. Accommodates users up to 600 lbs.
II. Our most inclusive cross trainer features a variety of user-friendly features.
- Low step-through design
- User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
- Extra-wide seat
- Locking feature for handles and pedals
III. Engaging and Motivating Experience.
Dual-touchscreen console with HD display features intuitive software with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics.
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- View statistics based on performance
- Exercise in locations around the world
IV. Maximum Comfort and Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree swivel seat (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
T6 features a dual-screen console with an easy to read touchscreen display. The upper screen provides an interface for user engagement with an enhanced Pace Partner program. The lower screen displays the workout metrics including time, speed (steps per minute), total distance, watts, calories, METs, resistance level and heart rate.
Reclining 360 Degree Swivel Seat
T6 features a comfortable, ergonomically designed seat that rotates 360 degrees allowing users access onto the seat from any angle. For added comfort, the seat back reclines an additional 12 degrees. Oversized (22 inches) with 600 lb weight limit. The hip belt (shown on this model) and a torso belt (not shown) are optional accessories. They must be ordered at time of T6 purchase. The T6 Max offers a wider seat than the T6 Pro. That is the only difference.
Adjustable Arms and Hand Grips
Arms on the T6 are easily adjusted up to 18 inches (46 cm) using clamshell release levers. Comfortable rubber hand grips rotate 40 degrees for optimum upper body positioning during a workout.
Locking Handles and Pedals
Stridelock immobilizes the arm handles and leg pedals to maximize ease of entrance and exit.
Foot Secure System
T6 features two adjustable straps on each foot pedal to keep feet stable and securely in place during exercise. Straps can be stored under the pedals when they are not in use.
Functional, easy to use interface.
- The lower screen displays all workout metrics including time, speed (steps per minute), total distance, watts, calories, METs, resistance level and heartrate*
- The upper screen provides an excellent interface for user engagement with an enhanced Pace Partner program, Quick Start and Charting Apps
- Admin mode allows for customization of the default settings
- Heart rate monitoring through Bluetooth® wireless technology*
- Audible feedback with volume control
- 3-minute console shutdown with extended pause option for interval training
- Seat position readout displayed on screen
- USB port for data export to PDF
- Easy start up – system wake up by touching the screen or stepping
- Ergonomic hand grips rotate 40 degrees and sturdy arm handles, with easy-to-use clamshell release levers, adjust up to 18 inches
- 15 levels of resistance, easily changed during your workout using the lower screen
- 12-degree seat back recline
- Durable, oversized foot pedals have non-slip inserts and adjustable foot straps
- Integrated media shelf
- Compatible with T5 series accessories and adaptive equipment
- Optional grab ring and hip and torso belt for additional stability
Water bottle holder included
73"L x 30"W x 52"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
298 lbs. (135 kg)
Standard seat width:
22" (56 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs. (34–272 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.