Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 10 and Feb 12. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
No Sales Tax
Price Match Guarantee
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V
This beautifully crafted indoor rower takes inspiration from the design of a Viking’s ship and combines modern fluid rowing technology to deliver the luxurious Viking Pro V.
Built for performance as much as appearance, this rowing machine sets remarkable benchmarks in both form and function. A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, Viking Pro boasts a robust construction that is suited to high-use environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort and sensory satisfaction. The Viking Pro V offers 5 generous levels of Fluid Force at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, guaranteeing a loaded challenge for any workout goal.
Packed full of advanced features, the Viking Pro is an intelligent fitness machine. A patented twin tank design underpins FDF’s water resistance innovation known as Fluid Force to provide users with the closest emulation of rowing a boat on the water and provides users with a natural catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
A steadfast cardio platform, this indoor water rowing machine encourages a professional rowing stroke with its instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire rowing action.
This impressive machine is equipped with goal tracking technology including FluidRower app integration and Heart Rate Handle compatibility. Complete with advanced console innovation, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, for accurate workout readings.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Viking Pro V Tank
Tank Size: V (35% more resistance)
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Viking Pro V Monitor
Bluetooth enabled Multi-level computer. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Viking Pro V Footboard
Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Viking Pro V Handle
Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
Viking Pro V Frame
Hand lacquered Solid One Piece American Ash Frame.
Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance-free.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 84”, Width: 22”
- Maximum user weight: 330 lbs
- Ships in 2 boxes
Viking Pro V Specs
Upright Storage – 84" Tall x 21" Deep x 22″ Wide
Product size – L84″ x W 22″ x H 21″
Product Weight- 75lbs
L 83.85” x W 21.25” x H 20.47”
|Compact Footprint||83.86" x 20.47”|
|Upright Storage||20.47" x 22.05"|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.