Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 16. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Polar Vantage M2
The Polar Vantage M2 multisport GPS watch is a great combination of performance, functionality and athlete attitude. It offers you the guidance and data to help you get stronger and essential smartwatch features to keep you connected. This is your all-in-one companion on your way towards new PR’s.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life
- Your Polar Watch won’t run out of juice before you reach the finish line. Our watches are equipped with rechargeable batteries that last hours and hours in training mode with full GPS and wrist-based heart rate tracking enabled. Plus, in Watch Mode with continuous heart rate tracking on, you can go for days and days on a single charge.
- Smart features
- Music Controls: Navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. Your Polar watch connects to the music app on your phone, so you can easily control your music without having to take out your phone
- Precision Prime
Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology tracks your heart rate from the wrist. The innovation combines optical heart rate measurement with other sensor technologies to rule out motion artifacts that might disturb the heart rate signal and produce unreliable readings.
- Heart Rate Sensor: Share your heart rate with training apps, gym equipment or cycling computers. All you have to do is choose a sport profile on your watch to start training, sync to a compatible device, and see your live heart rate displayed on both your watch, and the equipment you are training with.
Serene™: Relax your body and calm your mind with Serene™ guided breathing exercise. Deep breathing is known to be an easy and efficient way to manage stress, build resilience and improve focus. Serene™ guides you to breathe at a slow, regular rhythm to synchronize your heart rate with your rate of breathing – six breaths per minute; which is the optimal breathing rate for shutting down your body's stress response.
Nightly Recharge™: Nightly Recharge™ is an automatic overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. It helps you make the optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training or fitness goals. Your Nightly Recharge™ status is based on two components: how you slept (Sleep Charge), and how well your autonomic nervous system calmed down during the early hours of your sleep (ANS Charge).
Sleep Plus Stages™: Getting enough good-quality sleep is vital for your health and well-being. When you sleep, your body cycles through three sleep stages: light, deep, and REM. Sleep Plus Stages™ automatically tracks the amount and quality of your sleep (Sleep Score), and lets you know how long you spent in each stage during the night.
Training Load Pro™: Training Load Pro™ gives you values for the load placed on both your cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system (Cardio Load and Muscle Load) after every session, and with Perceived Load you can rate how strained you feel - allowing you to see the immediate strain on your body, and monitor training induced strain over the long-term.
Energy Sources: See how much of each energy source your body uses during training, broken down into fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for each session - illustrated as percentages of your total calorie consumption at the end of your session.
FitSpark®: FitSpark® personalized training guide offers daily, on-demand workouts that are easy to do, and match your recovery, fitness level, and training history. Get new workout suggestions every day for cardio, strength, or mobility direct to your watch - all you have to do is pick the session you like and let your watch guide you through it.
FuelWise™: FuelWise™ gives you smart carb and drinks reminders for you to refuel and help you maintain adequate energy levels during long sessions.
- Weekly Summary: Want to see all of your weekly training stats at a glance? No problem! Weekly Summary gathers all of the data from your training for the past 7 days, and puts it right there on your watch. Taking into account the time you’ve spent training, as well as your training history, plans, and stats, you get short-, and long-term feedback to track your progress and compare your current training levels with previous weeks.
- Swimming Metrics: Easily track your swimming performance with automatic detection of your swimming style, distance, pace, strokes, and rest times. Improve your swimming technique over time both in the pool (SWOLF score), and open water.
- Running Program: Choose one of four running events, 5K, 10K, half marathon or marathon, and get a personalized, adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.Your personal running program is based on your training history and your current fitness level – with programs ranging from 9 weeks up to 20 months in length, depending on your event and choices.
Each running program consists of three phases and includes five different types of runs, including interval training and long runs. Don’t sweat it, though. Your Polar device will guide you through each workout and give feedback for each session.
- Step Count: Counting your steps is a good way to see if you’re doing enough to maintain your overall health. The more steps you take per day, the closer you’ll be to your fitness goals, paving the way to better health.
Going for a walk is an easy way to clock up some steps, but you take a lot of steps every day just by doing everyday things. With a 3D digital acceleration sensor, Polar Watches will measure every move and update your step count as you go.
Season Planner: Most athletes can only peak twice a year. With Season Planner, you can plan and customize the training season - whether you’re in your base training period or in preparation for the racing season. You can set weekly volumes by duration or distance targets, plan training focus areas, and easily create individual workouts or training targets for each sport. See what is helping and not helping in terms of reaching your goals and ensure you peak at the right time.
Training Targets: Plan your training sessions in advance with customized training targets and save them to your training diary. When it’s time to break a sweat, your device will guide you throughout your scheduled session, so you can fully focus on your workout. You can create interval workouts with heart rate, speed, or power targets, or set simple training goals, such as ‘burn 700 kcal cycling’ or ‘run 30 minutes.’ Your device will alert you when you need to slow down or speed up to make sure your training goes as planned.
Polar watches promote active lifestyles by giving you a daily activity goal based on your personal data and activity level setting, then automatically tracking your activity throughout the day. If you’ve been inactive for too long, you’ll get a friendly reminder to get up and move. Your daily activity goal is shown as a circle that gradually fills until you reach your goal - get 100%.
- Outdoors and activity
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems: Train with the best positioning experience anywhere in the world. The built-in GPS works together with GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems, and QZSS regional navigation satellite system for East Asia and Oceania to provide accurate speed, distance, and route data anywhere on the planet. Assisted-GPS provides faster fixes and tells your watch the predicted positions of the satellites, making it possible to receive signals from them within seconds wherever you are, even under difficult conditions.
Back to Start guides you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible (beeline) – displaying your bearings and an arrow pointing you in the right direction, as well as the direct distance between you and where you need to get to.
- Width: 46 mm
- Height: 46 mm
- Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Total weight: 45 g
- Total weight without wristband: 28 g
- Display type: MIP
- Display size: 1.2 Inch
- Display resolution: 240 × 240
- Always on display
- CPU speed: 120 MHz
- Memory: 0.64 MB
- Storage: 32 MB
- Case material: Plastic
- Screen material: Plastic
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- ANT version: none
- USB cable: Propriatery / USB-A
- GPS: Yes
- Operation temperature min: -10 °C:
- Operation temperature max: 50 °C:
- Water resistance: WR30
- Precision Prime™
- Battery capacity: 230 mAh
- Battery type: Li-Pol
- Battery life training mode, up to: 40 h:
- Battery life watch mode, up to: 168 h:
- Battery life with power save training mode, up to: 100 h
- Geo location
- Assisted GPS
- Stop watch
- Speed pace
- Countdown time
- Interval timers
- Manual laps
- Automatic laps
- Autostart stop
- Vibration alerts
- Date and weekday
- Time of the day
- Button lock
- Updateable firmware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.