Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 04 and Jun 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
No Sales Tax
Price Match Guarantee
Maxxus Canadian Hemlock Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost-effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in FAR infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating FAR infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits.
Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy.
Our Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
The Maxxus Saunas 3-person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our dual (interior and exterior) soft-touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Every Maxxus Sauna is equipped with a reduced wattage floor and lower bench heater to allow the same benefits and treatment to your legs and feet without the burning sensation of other sauna manufacturers. Enjoy your sauna session with your favorite music through the sauna's built-in FM radio, CD, Bluetooth, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Maxxus Saunas enhances your sauna experience with Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting system.
The sauna plugs into any dedicated 20 amp 120 volt outlet (please consult a certified electrician).
The sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!
- Full 3 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 61" x 44" x 75"
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 57" x 40" x 68"
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- Combination of 7 - Ceramic and Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heaters (1 Ceramic and 6 Carbon Heating Panels)
- Standard with Floor - Feet Reflexology Heater
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panels
- MP3 Aux connection with 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included or needed to play music from your MP3 device)
- Electrical service: 120V/20amp (consult a certified electrician to install 20 amp outlet and 20 amp breaker)
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 375 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 435 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.