Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Viking 2 Plus Reserve (Black Rails)
No Sales Tax
Price Match Guarantee
Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: (84”), Width: (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 330 lbs
- Ships in 2 boxes
- 4 x Fluid Force with audible and tactile, manual selector dial
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access
- Compatible with FDF Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Compact footprint and vertical storage option – 84.06 x 21.65” or upright 21.65 x 21.26”
- Max user weight – 330 lbs
- 5 year warranty guarantee
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.