Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
No Sales Tax
Lowest Price Guarantee
First Degree Fitness E350 Rower 4895147800110
The FDF Evolution E350 (formerly E316) Fluid Rower is FDF's champion, high-quality compact commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E350 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E350 will provide the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and still remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body but the E350 Fluid Rower takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
The E350 Fluid Rower has a unique, robust design with the adjustable Fluid Resistance angled Twin Tank, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive narrow design provides practical benefits for easy access, minimal floor space requirements and compact vertical storage option making it ideal for group classes. Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine, and the unique versatility of the E350 FluidRower makes it an obvious choice.
- 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 330lbs
42.91" x 22.83" x 16.53″
Net Product Weight 110.2lb
Gross Weight 132.3lb
Cubic Meters 9.38 cubic feet
50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″
Net Product Weight 10.6lb
Gross Weight 11.2lb
Cubic Meters 0.54 cubic feet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.