Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 04 and Jun 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
No Sales Tax
Price Match Guarantee
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Brown Rails rower
Light Commercial / Gym Use
Functioning with precision, the Apollo Pro V is a gorgeous indoor rower that is guaranteed to turn heads and leave others green with envy. Complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish for the ultimate lavish-factor, the Apollo Pro V enhances any grand environment. Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this ruggedly designed rower never disappoints, meeting its demands with ease.
Flawlessly reproducing the natural catch and consistent resistance of on-water rowing, the Apollo Pro V provides a sensory workout amplified by the sight and sound of water churning through its mesmerizing tank. Packing a punch with 5 x Fluid Force and 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, the Apollo Pro V is the perfect rower for anyone seeking solid progression.
You don’t have to be a pro-athlete to reap the benefits of the Apollo Pro V design. Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates chosen tank resistance in-sync with the console display, ensuring accurate data collation for a more efficient workout. Enjoy smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app for meticulous record-keeping and competitive progress tracking. The Apollo Pro V will never discriminate against fitness ability – from a casual user through to elite athlete status, this model is so adaptable that anyone can benefit. For the less able, the Apollo Pro V can be paired with FDF’s Seat Back Kit for maximum lumbar support or Elevate Kit for a conveniently higher entry and exit point.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22” space.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Offers instant catch due to a triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 84”, Width: 22”
- Maximum user weight: 330 lbs
- Ships in 2 boxes
- 5-year warranty
- 5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal model
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, extending life of product
- Compatible with Elevate Kit for convenient on-and-off access
- Compatible with Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
- Minimal footprint and vertical storage option – 83.86" x 20.47” or upright 20.47" x 21.46”
|Compact Footprint||83.86" x 20.47”|
|Upright Storage||20.47" x 22.05"|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.