Estimated Arrival: Between May 24 and May 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Fast Shipping, 30 Day Return most products.
Apollo Pro V Brown Rails rower
Light Commercial / Gym Use
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”), Width: 550mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- Ships in 2 boxes
- Commercial-grade build with 5-year warranty
- 5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal model
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, extending life of product
- Compatible with Elevate Kit for convenient on-and-off access
- Compatible with Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
- Minimal footprint and vertical storage option – 2130 x 520mm (83.86 x 20.47”or upright 520 x 545mm (20.47 x 21.46”
- Max user weight – 150kg (330lbs)
|Compact Footprint||83.86" x 20.47”|
|Upright Storage||20.47" x 22.05"|
|Max User Weight||330lb|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.